Hello There & Welcome

My photo
This blog reveals stories and imagery from our professional work and personal adventures. We are creative portrait and destination wedding photographers that live, work and play on the west coast of the US of A. We also run an award winning graphic design studio. But more than that, we’re a young abstract family trying to live this life to its absolute fullest. As you look through some of the blog entries below you will get a good feel for what makes us tick, and you’ll be introduced to some of our latest design and photo projects. Check back often for updates, and if you see something you like don’t be afraid to leave a comment.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Our Wedding Book

I surprised Courtney on her b-day and gave her a coffee table book with our wedding images (I wrote the story and designed all the layouts). Our photographer, David Hessemer, flew out from Maui for our wedding...amazing imagery! So I put his images and our story into a 40 page book and got it printed just in time for Courts birthday. The book is beautiful! The print quality and construction is superb! This is something that I offer to my photography clients...I take the pictures, design the books, and will even put your story into the design of the book (optional). Everyone I know hardly USES their wedding images after their wedding (even us), so this is a great way to show them off and keep them forever preserved! People LOVE looking through the book and reading our story! Everyone that comes over takes a gander at it and wants me to put their story & photos in a wedding book! Although it is an investment, it's well worth it!

3 comments:

michaelandciara said...

Do we have to come back to Oregon to see the album?!!!

Dan said...

Who did you go through to print the book?

Dan and Shannon

lorensaved77 said...

Hey Gary
I was wondering if you would be able to do this with a 25 year old wedding album???Those are the only pictures I have and the album is great but it would be so cool to have a book made for Our 25th wedding anniversary this June!
Let me know if it would be possible and $$$???
Thanks Bro
Nancy Loren