Hello There & Welcome

My photo
This blog reveals stories and imagery from our professional work and personal adventures. We are creative portrait and destination wedding photographers that live, work and play on the west coast of the US of A. We also run an award winning graphic design studio. But more than that, we’re a young abstract family trying to live this life to its absolute fullest. As you look through some of the blog entries below you will get a good feel for what makes us tick, and you’ll be introduced to some of our latest design and photo projects. Check back often for updates, and if you see something you like don’t be afraid to leave a comment.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Courtney - Prego

I just want to write a quick note about my wife... she's the most amazing women I know, and I couldn't love her more! She's doing so good in her pregnancy and she will be an outstanding mother! She made me a Mix-Tape (CD) of "Daughter Themed" songs and I've been listening to it all day...LOVE IT! I can't wait to be old and wrinkled with Courtney and see our kids having their own kids ;) ...what a trip... first things first I guess... I seriously can't wait to meet our daughter! Soon enough... 10 weeks and counting. Here's some images we've recently captured of the prego journey.


4 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Hi! I'm a friend (or rather, acquaintance but if we ever lived closer, I'm sure we'd be friends!) of Courtney through Rena.
Your photography is amazing, Gary! I love the shots of courtney, especially the ones of her in the water! I've been stalking your blog for a while, figured it was about time I introduced myself. :)

michaelandciara said...

You look absolutely amazing Courtney! I can't belive the baby will be here so soon! Keep us posted! We will be praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby. Love the pictures of the baby belly, can't wait to see pictures of the baby & family soon!!!!!

sweet_p07 said...

Courtney, you are so beautiful! Pregnancy looks good on you :) Enjoy the last few weeks with your hubby before your little girl gets here. Praying for both of you,
Lisa Montgomery-Lomicka

michaelandciara said...

Oh man! It just hit me for real for real - you are going to be a mommy soon! I can't wait! You look so beautiful, we can't wait to meet that baby girl!!!!