Hello There & Welcome

My photo
This blog reveals stories and imagery from our professional work and personal adventures. We are creative portrait and destination wedding photographers that live, work and play on the west coast of the US of A. We also run an award winning graphic design studio. But more than that, we’re a young abstract family trying to live this life to its absolute fullest. As you look through some of the blog entries below you will get a good feel for what makes us tick, and you’ll be introduced to some of our latest design and photo projects. Check back often for updates, and if you see something you like don’t be afraid to leave a comment.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good to be Home

Wanted to post some recent images of our little girl. She's developing more and more each day. Right now she's really into eating her hands, giggling and playing with anything in sight. Her smile is beautiful, she's getting more and more curious about her surroundings (and our cameras), and is extremely vocal. She's also starting to get quite a little attitude :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote for best picture yet by GAC!!!

lorensaved77 said...

ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!
YOU GUYS DONE GOOD...REAL GOOD!

Blair & Carisa said...

Gary and Courtney, She is stunning. I can tell you both are very proud parents. Seeing pics of your little girl kinda makes me have the yearnings for a little one of my own....then I relized how poor I am and that Blair is still in school for 4 more years and well, I then feel like yelling at myself to snap out of it. :) Hope you both are doing great!

Nate and Jenna said...

Wow! I think these are my favorite Joey pics yet! We CANNOT WAIT to meet her!